[kde-freebsd] ports/165473: devel/qt4-assistant

Hartmann, O. ohartman at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Fri May 4 20:20:04 UTC 2012

The following reply was made to PR ports/165473; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Hartmann, O." <ohartman at zedat.fu-berlin.de>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: ports/165473: devel/qt4-assistant
Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 22:12:08 +0200

 In this case, it is a port I created myself (it is the USGS ISIS3
 planetary toolkit used in planetary sciences and not available for
 FreeBSD, but I made it running on FreeBSD).

 Problem with this "port" is, that it requires several QT4 ports and
 somehow I need to make sure they get installed.

 Setting the variable mentioned in the initial PR, the specific qt4-XXX
 port gets compiled ever and ever this specific port (isis3) gets
 compiled - even if those ports (the qt4-xxx) are already installed.

 Issuing make -VQT_PREFIX gives an empty line.

 Regards,

 O. Hartmann