[kde-freebsd] app launcher menu

JoaoBR joao at matik.com.br
Mon Mar 26 21:23:34 UTC 2012

On Mon, March 26, 2012 13:36, Max Brazhnikov wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Mar 2012 04:37:58 -0300, JoaoBR wrote:
>
>> I wonder why the menu on freeBSD 9 + kde4 appears as a flat outlined
>> panel with no graphical enhancement as on Linux
>>
>> Any other shadows, transparency in panels and windows are apparently
>> correct as configured.
> Good sign. Try to restart plasma, disable/enable composition, change
> panel theme.

I did this in any thinkable combination ...

but what you are saying is, it should be natching the desktop theme look?
The only appearance I can change are the colors ...

I have no panel theme settings anywhere, I have panel background as part
of desktop theme details

--

João Martins (JoaoBR)

Infomatik Development Team