[kde-freebsd] [CFT] kde-games fix for (invalid shared segment parameter)

Alberto Villa avilla at FreeBSD.org
Fri Mar 9 20:23:35 UTC 2012

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 9:17 PM, Mel Flynn <rflynn at acsalaska.net> wrote:
> Yet, in the log at http://seibercom.net/logs/.xsession-errors the lock
> not supported message appears and he's supposedly on 9.0, so I wonder if
> that is the cause of his phonon problems or that semaphore locks still
> don't work on 9.0. Either way I'm going to make the apple patch FreeBSD
> specific and see how my 8.2+kdelibs-4.7.4 is going to hold up.

KDE has been working fine even without KSDC. That cannot be the real
problem, not the Phonon one at least (KSDC is used only for pixmaps as
far as I remember). But it's better if we don't mix threads. :)
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla