[kde-freebsd] KMail or

ajtiM lumiwa at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 16:29:04 UTC 2012

Hi!

I am using KMail 1.13.7 on KDE 4.8.4 but there are same problems which started
with KDE 4 and some more. The first one which is from KDE 4:
In "Local Folders" I have many other folders for people and FreeBSD mailings
list, POP filters which work but if I got an email from someone which I don't
have a filter than KMail looks like searching and searching and it is unusable
to read emails fro example about half a minute or more and if I have more
emails like this...it is annoying.
The new one is after update the last akonadi: when I click for example on
Inbox folder (or any other one) I need to wait 5 or more seconds to open it.

I like to switch to another email client. Doe anyone have experience with
GNOME Evolution under KDE, please? Or is better to install Thunderbird?
After that it is safe to uninstalled kdepim44 and and kdepin44-runtime and
kdepimlibs 4.8?

Thanks in advance.

Mitja
--------