[kde-freebsd] latest kdelibs update fails

Olivier Smedts olivier at gid0.org
Tue Jun 19 09:42:23 UTC 2012

2012/6/19 Volodymyr Kostyrko <c.kworr at gmail.com>:
> Hi all.
>
> Trying to update kdelibs I stumbled upon this one:
>
> -- No backend for KAuth was explicitly specified: probing system to find the
> best one available
> -- Found PolkitQt-1: /usr/local/lib/cmake/PolkitQt-1/PolkitQt-1Config.cmake
> WARNING: Installation prefix does not match PolicyKit install prefixes. You
> probably will need to move files installed in POLICY_FILES_INSTALL_DIR and
> by dbus_add_activation_system_servi
> ce to the  prefix
> -- Building PolkitQt-1 KAuth backend
> CMake Error at kdecore/CMakeLists.txt:387 (set_source_files_properties):
>  set_source_files_properties called with incorrect number of arguments.
>
> It seems that kdelibs fails to detect PolicyKit correctly.

I had the same problem, the following cmake directive is wrong :

    set_source_files_properties(util/kshareddatacache.cpp
        PROPERTIES COMPILE_FLAGS ${KDE4_ENABLE_EXCEPTIONS})

I think KDE4_ENABLE_EXCEPTIONS is empty, and the
set_source_files_properties complains that the number of arguments is
wrong.

I deleted those lines to be able to build kdelibs.

--
Olivier Smedts                                                 _
                                        ASCII ribbon campaign ( )

  "Il y a seulement 10 sortes de gens dans le monde :
  ceux qui comprennent le binaire,
  et ceux qui ne le comprennent pas."