[kde-freebsd] Akonadi/mysqld problems

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Mon Jun 18 07:23:48 UTC 2012

On Monday 18 June 2012 03:52:22 JoaoBR wrote:
> may be you are not running sh or csh ?

It was running in sh, but I didn't try csh. I'm not going to give instructions
for any shell out there, I'm sure people can use its own properly. Anyway, if
you can show me a catch-all solution, I'll be happy to update it.

What's the second error, then?
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

We don't know who it was that discovered water, but we're pretty sure
that it wasn't a fish.
		-- Marshall McLuhan