[kde-freebsd] Akonadi/mysqld problems

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Thu Jun 14 11:10:05 UTC 2012

On Thursday 14 June 2012 09:59:26 Alberto Villa wrote:
> Found the problem. I was suspecting some kind of overflow, and in fact the
> working limit for wait_timeout here is 21474836, which is (2^31 - 1) / 100.

I'm in contact with ale@, MySQL maintainer, and his tests return a different
value, so would you guys - and anyone with some free time - please test the
number above and report if it works? I'm especially interested in differences
between i386 and amd64.
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

I call them as I see them.  If I can't see them, I make them up.
		-- Biff Barf