[kde-freebsd] Akonadi/mysqld problems

Mel Flynn rflynn at acsalaska.net
Wed Jun 13 22:10:28 UTC 2012

On 14-6-2012 0:03, Alberto Villa wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 10:15 PM, Mel Flynn <rflynn at acsalaska.net> wrote:
>> If it is a timeout issue, then it's really weird that it /always/ the
>> same table that causes the problem. Even though I also think it's
>> persistent connections causing it, I keep wondering about this table. In
>> my case, this table is empty.
>
> What table?

Collections I think. Yep:
Error during executing query "SELECT CollectionTable.id,
CollectionTable.remoteId, CollectionTable.remoteRevision,
CollectionTable.name, CollectionTable.parentId,
CollectionTable.resourceId, CollectionTable.subscribed,
CollectionTable.cachePolicyInherit,
CollectionTable.cachePolicyCheckInterval,
CollectionTable.cachePolicyCacheTimeout,
CollectionTable.cachePolicySyncOnDemand,
CollectionTable.cachePolicyLocalParts, CollectionTable.queryString,
CollectionTable.queryLanguage FROM CollectionTable WHERE (
CollectionTable.queryLanguage = ( :0 ) )" :  "MySQL server has gone away
QMYSQL: Unable to execute query"
Nepomuk QueryServer: Unable to execute query!

That :0 looks bogus too.

--
Mel