[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/QT/devel/qmake4

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jun 12 15:35:49 UTC 2012

SVN commit 8312 by rakuco:

Partly revert r8309 by using the upstream fix instead.

Talking to fluffy on IRC, I found out the hard way that my commit
0ba35fd5a81df57fb0f943c3dddd35d43ebc3383 has not been included in Qt
4.8.2, so things were pretty much borked when one tried to use
non-base gcc.

Instead of changing the behavior of g++-base.conf and setting
QMAKE_{CC,CXX} in "leaf" mkspecs, my upstream commit simply sets these
values after including g++-base.conf where needed (ie. in the
freebsd-g++46 mkspec, where we use gcc46 and g++46).

Added PORTREVISION (bumped to 3) to be in sync with ports.

 M  +1 -1      Makefile
 M  +22 -25    files/patch-qt4-before-ports-in-mkspecs.diff