[kde-freebsd] compiler selection problem with new qt

Dima Panov fluffy at fluffy.khv.ru
Mon Jun 11 06:17:22 UTC 2012

11.06.2012 8:33, Andriy Gapon написал:
> I think that I am seeing a new compiler selection problem while upgrading to the
> new Qt.
>
> The following seems to be the cause.
> share/qt4/mkspecs/freebsd-g++46/qmake.conf has these directives:
> QMAKE_CC = gcc46
>
> QMAKE_CXX = g++46
> .
> .
> .
> include(../common/g++-unix.conf)
>
> And share/qt4/mkspecs/common/g++-unix.conf has this:
> include(g++-base.conf)
>
> But share/qt4/mkspecs/common/g++-base.conf has these:
> QMAKE_CC = gcc
> .
> .
> .
> QMAKE_CXX = g++
>
> In the end QMAKE_CC/QMAKE_CXX get set to gcc/g++.

It was fixed in hackish-way in area51 by myself. (QT/devel/qmake4). try it.
If it will works for you, i'll commit it to portstree

--
Dima Panov (fluffy at FreeBSD.org)
(KDE, Office)@FreeBSD team

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/fluffy.khv
IRC: fluffy at EFNet, fluffykhv at FreeNode
twitter: fluffy_khv | skype: dima.panov