[kde-freebsd] "undefined reference to `KVersionControlPlugin2::staticMetaObject'" in kde4-baseapps port

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jul 24 14:08:32 UTC 2012

(CC'ing the list again)

Graham Menhennitt <graham at menhennitt.com.au> writes:
> The output of "CMAKE_VERBOSE=1 make" is at
> http://menhennitt.com.au/typescript.bz2
>
> "make config" shows that I have Konsole enable and KWrite disabled.

Hmm, there's nothing weird apart from us having libkonq in a separate
port and it thus not having its full path passed to the linker.

Do you have any other libkonq.so around, perhaps in /usr/local/lib?

Can you post the output of `nm -AC /usr/local/kde4/lib/libkonq.so | grep
KVersionControlPlugin2'?