[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/QT

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jul 18 20:10:22 UTC 2012

SVN commit 8457 by rakuco:

Add my upstream patch to make Qt build with libc++ and C+11.

The original patch was written by Jan Beich in the PR mentioned
below. I haven't been able to fully build qt4-opengl yet due to other
libc++ errors, but that should be covered later.

PR:		ports/169871
Submitted by:	Jan Beich <jbeich at tormail.org>

 A             devel/dbus-qt4/files (directory)
 A             devel/dbus-qt4/files/patch-src__corelib__tools__qiterator.h
 A             devel/qt4-corelib/files/patch-src__corelib__tools__qiterator.h
 A             x11/qt4-opengl/files (directory)
 A             x11/qt4-opengl/files/patch-src__corelib__tools__qiterator.h