[kde-freebsd] ports/169872: [patch] textproc/qt4-clucene: unbreak with libc++

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jul 17 19:20:10 UTC 2012

The following reply was made to PR ports/169872; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Raphael Kubo da Costa <rakuco at FreeBSD.org>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: ports/169872: [patch] textproc/qt4-clucene: unbreak with libc++
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 16:12:42 -0300

 The CLucene copy in Qt is old and unmaintained, from what I can see, so
 I guess it doesn't make much sense to try to upstream a fix for this
 issue.

 On the other hand, I'm planning on talking to theraven@ if this behavior
 is really expected in libc++, as simply #includ'ing <cwchar> and adding
 `using namespace std' is enough to cause this amibiguity in the
 compilation.