[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] branches/kde-4.8.97/KDE/games/knights-kde4

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jul 16 01:18:06 UTC 2012

SVN commit 8449 by rakuco:

knights-kde4: Add patch to hopefully make it build with kdegames 4.9.

FindLibKDEGames.cmake does not exist anymore, and FindKDEGames.cmake
(together with KDEGamesConfig.cmake and friends) is provided instead.

If I understood it correctly, it also means changes to the libkdegames
API.

Make the top-level CMakeLists.txt in knights look for
FindKDEGames.cmake. I'll later try to build it and see if everything
works.

 A             files (directory)
 A             files/patch-CMakeLists.txt