[kde-freebsd] kdepim-akonadi desativation

Alberto Villa avilla at FreeBSD.org
Fri Jul 13 11:19:54 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 12:45 PM, joaoBR <joao at matik.com.br> wrote:
> come on, absolutely not true or are you a Sith ? :) Yoda is the Jedi
> master, the elder, the wise, so it is a compliment, an acknowledgement
> to Olivier, of course in a funny way but not rude man

I know Star Wars and I know sarcasm enough to say what I said. If your
goal was not to be rude, fine, but try to make it more clear in the
future, as people is obviously influenced by your past messages which,
I hope you agree, have not always been polite.

> this indeed was in yes, how can it be? which app set this? can you say?

It's the default configuration, there is no other way to turn it off.
Nonetheless, Olivier's warning still apply: if you start an
Akonadi-dependent application, Akonadi will start as well.
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla