[kde-freebsd] kdepim

Alberto Villa avilla at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jul 9 08:04:58 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 6:13 AM, joaoBR <joao at matik.com.br> wrote:
> do you think it is possible moving knotes to kdeutils or as any other
> add-n without depending on kdepim?

It's not clear how much it depends on Kontact internals. I think it's
something we should aim to (or, better, upstream should aim to), but
I'm not sure we can afford working on such a change in the short term.

Nonetheless, I'll have a look in a couple of weeks, but I suspect it
currently requires too much work for it to be worth doing.
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla