[kde-freebsd] No sound in KDE 4.8.3

Eddy Beaupré eddy at beaupre.biz
Sat Jul 7 23:39:35 UTC 2012

Hello,

It seem phonon doesn't use the default sound device but stay on
/dev/dsp0. I tried xfce just for fun, still no sound by default, when i
checked its config, i saw it was trying to use /dev/dsp0, switched it to
/dev/dsp1 and the sound work now (in KDE, XFCE and Gnone2).

Yes i have 'hw.snd.default_unit=1' in my sysctl.conf...

It work now.

Thanks