[kde-freebsd] Beware: trunk moved to Qt and KDE SC 4.8

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Fri Jan 27 18:32:27 UTC 2012

On Tuesday 17 January 2012 12:10:28 Alberto Villa wrote:
> 4.7.4 installs some new files that weren't there in 4.7.3. If you didn't
> use area51 ports, your plists (lists of installed files) are incomplete.
> Just wait a couple of days - when we'll commit 4.7.4 to ports - and
> rebuild KDE ports. I think I'll be able to tell you exactly which ports
> you need to rebuild.

You need to rebuild:
- math/cantor
- math/kalgebra
- misc/kdeutils4
- multimedia/kdemultimedia4
- print/system-config-printer-kde
- x11/kde4-workspace
- x11/kdelibs4
- x11/konsole
- deskutils/kdepimlibs4
- sysutils/kdeadmin4
- any l10n port
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

In practice, failures in system development, like unemployment in Russia,
happens a lot despite official propaganda to the contrary.
		-- Paul Licker