[kde-freebsd] FW: After reinstall from scratch, kdm doesn't launch kde4

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Fri Jan 27 11:14:11 UTC 2012

On Friday 27 January 2012 11:49:05 Yuri wrote:
> I wonder how can people know such things. This is not in
> /usr/ports/UPDATING. And package message is printed inside the log of
> portupgrade or pkg_add among thousands other lines.
> I think this change was worth mentioning in /usr/ports/UPDATING.

This change was introduced a long time ago, way before I joined kde@, so I
don't know. For sure it has been added to the handbook (and requires now
update, by the way).
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

It is only with the heart one can see clearly;
what is essential is invisible to the eye.
		-- The Fox, "The Little Prince"