[kde-freebsd] self missconfiguration of "Use slow keys"

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Wed Feb 29 14:01:04 UTC 2012

El día Wednesday, February 29, 2012 a las 01:58:31PM +0100, Matthias Apitz escribió:

> Do you know where this config values are stored, i.e. in which file?
> just to watch for a next change and to restore this value on KDE up next
> time; thanks in advance

the file in question is ~/.kde/share/config/kaccessrc

I could not find it first on my laptop with grepping "in the dark" because it
does not exist when one never changed something in this dialog; after
doing the change I could see which file was created and updated there;

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz
e <guru at unixarea.de> - w http://www.unixarea.de/