[kde-freebsd] Some programs make xorg consume 100% CPU under kde4

Dwayne MacKinnon dmk at ncf.ca
Wed Feb 22 13:57:36 UTC 2012

What versions of xorg, kde & calibre are you running? I'm a bit behind the
curve (waiting for a fix to the icedtea & firefox10 program before upgrading
to 9.0-RELEASE & kde-4.7.4).

I'm running xorg-7.5.1, kde-4.7.3 and calibre-0.8.26 on FreeBSD 8.2-RELEASE
i386 and I do not see that behaviour.

Cheers,
DMK