[kde-freebsd] ports/165320: size mismatch for port x11-themes/kde4-wallpapers

Gerard Seibert gerard at seibercom.net
Mon Feb 20 17:10:11 UTC 2012

The following reply was made to PR ports/165320; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Gerard Seibert <gerard at seibercom.net>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org, gerard at seibercom.net
Subject: Re: ports/165320: size mismatch for port x11-themes/kde4-wallpapers
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 11:38:00 -0500

 After having used "portsnap" to update the ports tree several times
 over roughly 8 hours, I finally used it to install a fresh copy of the
 ports tree, thereby effectively removing the old one. The new copy has
 the correct "distfile" info. Apparently the original version I
 downloaded had an incorrect "distfile". How or why that happened is
 beyond my sphere of influence. Since I am not the only user who
 reported this problem, I can safely say that it was not a local
 phenomenon.

 I believe this PR can now be closed.