[kde-freebsd] [CFT] kde-games fix for (invalid shared segment parameter)

Axel Gonzalez loox at e-shell.net
Thu Feb 16 21:10:33 UTC 2012

This little patches fix the problems in kde-games without tweaking the sysctl
kern.ipc.shm_allow_removed

The problem is described here:

The patches are for x11-toolkits/qt4-gui , and for qt 4.8, in qt 4.7.4 shuould
be similar fix. YMMV.

I was getting the same errors with qt-4.8 all over the place, I am currently
testing if this fixes those errors as well, but so far looks promising.

The idea of the patch comes from here:
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=130966#reply11

Thu Feb 16 14:59:18 2012 GMT

      **