[kde-freebsd] KDE meta-port fails due to conflict with dialog.h

Marco Alberoni m.alberoni at cineca.it
Thu Feb 16 08:02:59 UTC 2012

> There is some conflict with dialog.h
>
> [...]
>
> /usr/local/include/dialog.h:28:21: error: gtk/gtk.h: No such file or directory
>
> [...]
>

> I've uninstalled some gtk12 apps which were using that header and now build is
> proceeding, but I hope it's something which should be fixed in the KDE build.

Hello everybody, I have exactly the same problem, but I'm unable to
solve it even deinstalling gtk12 and its related applications completely.
You can find the ouput of the "cd
/usr/ports/devel/kdebindings4-python-pykde4; make" command in attach...
I really don't know how to proceed at the moment.

--
                 Marco Alberoni