[kde-freebsd] Annoying network folder notifications

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Wed Feb 15 02:21:44 UTC 2012

Bengt Ahlgren <bengta at sics.se> writes:

> I just upgraded to KDE 4.7.4 from 4.5.x (don't remember exactly) running
> on a 8.2-STABLE from Feb 6.  As a result, I started to get a lot of
> annoying notifications from the device notifier about network folders on
> the local network.

A somewhat wild guess: does it help if you go to System Settings,
Startup and Shutdown, Service Manager and disable the "Remote URL
Changer Notifier" startup service if it is enabled?