[kde-freebsd] qt-4.8.4

Schaich Alonso alonsoschaich at fastmail.fm
Wed Dec 26 11:44:02 UTC 2012

On 2012-12-20 14:01 Alberto Villa wrote:
> > I don't understand why those brackets are needed either. Clang fails to
> > compile that source and proposed to put brackets around it it works with
> > clang (3.1 on 9-STABLE and 3.2 CURRENT).
>
> Oh, well, if that fixes it, we'll commit it. :)

Clang 3.2 doesn't accept it either nor was it fixed in
nepomuk-core-4.9.4 ...

> > That would be nice. Does that system automatically generate plists?
> > (examples from porter's handbook aren't working over here).
>
> Mostly. There's a script of mine which parses Tinderbox logs, but
> requires the plist to be double checked. It works quite fine, I just
> need to fix a problem with Qt ports.
> It's here: http://kde.ixsystems.com

Patch for current area51 --> kde-4.9.4 and qt-4.8.4 is attached.
I also bumped PORTS/databases/akonadi and some others that are not
in KDE/ - most namelely PORTS/graphics/kphotoalbum-kde4 which seems
not to be extragear any more (at least it's not in the extragear path of
the official mirrors)

I have compiled and installed (i.e. not checked pkg-plist) x11/kde4 and
misc/kde4-l10n with all options enabled, but only on HEAD and with
clang-3.2 over here. Can I ask your tinderbox to check for pkg-plist and
gcc (especially on FreeBSD 8)?
I will attempt to build (and fix potential errors) these on RELENG_9
tomorrow.

Alonso