[kde-freebsd] Error installing Skrooge on FreeBSD with Gnome

Fagelot Solofonirina fagelot at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 03:37:40 UTC 2012

Dear,
I am not sure if I should send you an email concerning the error I got on
my FreeBSD with Gnome when installing Skrooge but if not the case thank you
in advance to tell me where I can get help to resolve it.
So I have a laptop Intel Core2Duo with 2GB of RAM and an Intel 845i of
graphic card.
I installed
     FreeBSD (FreeBSD 9.0-RELEASE amd64)
and
     gnome2-2.32.1_4     The "meta-port" for the GNOME 2 integrated X11
desktop

All seems ok for my daily program use but only skrooge make me crazy for
already 8 days and I really need to make it running well on my  lap's.
Attached are the error when I tried to install skrooge.
In the file skrooge.error.1.log : error after modifying the file
"/usr/ports/finance/skrooge/work/skrooge-1.3.3/plugins/krunner/skrooge_add_operation/skgaddoperation.cpp"
by adding "using namespace std" after I got errors in skrooge.error.log

Other informations :
     cmake-2.8.9         A cross-platform Makefile generator
     cmake-fedora-1.0.3  Set of cmake modules for fedora developers
     cmake-modules-2.8.9 Modules and Templates for CMake
     gccmakedep-1.0.2    Create dependencies in makefiles using 'gcc -M'
     kdehier4-1.0.10     Utility port that creates hierarchy of shared KDE4
director
     kdelibs-4.8.4_1     Base set of libraries needed by KDE programs

Thanks in advance for your help

--
What we are today comes from thoughts of yesterday,
   and our present thoughts build our life of tomorrow,