[kde-freebsd] textproc/raptor2 doesn't build with new devel/icu port

Stephen Montgomery-Smith stephen at missouri.edu
Wed Dec 19 00:22:46 UTC 2012

Dear Raptor Maintainer,

Since the very recent svn commit r309203, textproc/raptor2 doesn't build
because it is testing for icuuc.48, and icuuc is now at 50.  It looks
like a simple change.

Actually, since I am a ports committer, I guess I could commit it
myself.  But I know nothing about icuuc or raptor, so I am a bit
insecure about doing it.

Also, I am not subscribed to the kde list, so if someone wants to
include me in the reply, make sure I am listed.

Stephen