[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/PYQT

Jason E. Hale jhale at freebsd.org
Sat Dec 15 16:01:06 UTC 2012

On Tuesday, December 11, 2012 20:07:09 Max Brazhnikov wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Aug 2012 06:40:51 GMT, Jason E. Hale wrote:
> > SVN commit 8574 by jhale:
> >
> > - Move the DBus SIP interface to py-qt4-dbussupport
> > - Make py-qt4-dbus the PyQT4 DBus module
>
> Jason, what was the reason for this separation? How it should be handled in
> dependent ports?

Sorry Max; I missed this mail...didn't mean to leave you hanging. :) I
remember avilla asking me about this on IRC shortly after I committed this.

py-qt4-dbus is the actual PyQT4 DBus module which is newer and was not
provided by ports in the past...IIRC it was added in 4.9.0.
py-qt4-dbussupport is a DBus support module to provide an interface to py-
dbus.

I don't know that anything requires the new py-qt4-dbus yet...I just changed
the ports that required the old py-qt4-dbus to use py-qt4-dbussupport instead.
I believe devel/py-pykde4 and print/hplip are the only consumers.  Both seemed
to build fine on the tinderbox when I made the change.
--
Jason E. Hale - jhale@
FreeBSD Ports Committer