[kde-freebsd] Qt 5

Koop Mast kwm at rainbow-runner.nl
Wed Dec 5 13:19:52 UTC 2012

On 30-11-2012 13:52, Alberto Villa wrote:
> Qt 4 is now building fine along with Qt 5. There is still this
> conflict with *.pc files, I'll take care of it.

I think this is nuts, if these pkg-config files are shipped by upstream,
upstream should version them. If they don't do that and we need to do
it, then everything that finds QT5 with pkg-config (which might not me a
lot) needs to be patched :/.  That or QT5 is a drop in replacement of
QT4, and looking at my experiance with GTK+ that probably not true.

-Koop