[kde-freebsd] Calligra 2.5

Alberto Villa avilla at FreeBSD.org
Fri Aug 24 10:36:16 UTC 2012

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 12:28 PM, ajtiM <lumiwa at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you very much for the help. I rebuilt opengtl and qtgtl with gcc and
> everything works now :). Is it possible that I had a problem because opengtl
> and qtgtl was built with clang?

I thought OpenGTL and QtGTL weren't even buildable with Clang! Yes,
definitely a possibility. Did you build them with debug flags, also?
Because that might affect them too. If yes, try to build them with GCC
*without* debug flags.

I think Calligra 2.5 is then ready to go to ports (I've been using it
happily for some days and it's been very stable so far).
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla