[kde-freebsd] [linimon at FreeBSD.org: ports/170946: [patch] mark certain ports broken on ARM]

Mikhail T. mi+thun at aldan.algebra.com
Thu Aug 23 23:41:11 UTC 2012

On 23.08.2012 19:27, Mark Linimon wrote:
> gecko at FreeBSD.org      devel/nspr
> mi at aldan.algebra.com   devel/qmake
> office at FreeBSD.org     devel/icu
> ports at FreeBSD.org      lang/tcl86
I'd give a shot at repairing the above four, if I had access to an ARM system...
None are present on the current list
<http://www.freebsd.org/internal/machines.html>, however...

Or, if you shared the errorlogs, a simple fix might be obvious even without
hands-on access to a build host.
> +.if ${ARCH} == "arm"
> +BROKEN=		Does not compile on arm
> +.endif
Would not the below be better?

    NOT_FOR_ARCHS=    arm
    NOT_FOR_ARCHS_REASON_ARM=    Does not compile on arm

The above method may spare you having to switch some of the affected ports from
the simple bsd.port.mk to bsd.port.pre.mk.

Yours,

    -mi