[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] branches/kde-4.9/KDE/deskutils/kdepim4

Alberto Villa avilla at FreeBSD.org
Thu Aug 23 10:56:24 UTC 2012

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 12:09 PM, Max Brazhnikov <makc at freebsd.org> wrote:
> Keep in mind that libinotify is not fully compatible with linux
> implementation. The code in kdepim uses IN_OPEN event, which is not
> implemented in libinotify yet.

I see. I'll patch the code to ignore it, then.

> btw, kdelibs suffers from the same problem too.

I'll check. Anyway I think we should add it as a dependency when it
fully supports the events used in a port.
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla