[kde-freebsd] Calligra 2.5

ajtiM lumiwa at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 10:31:55 UTC 2012

On Sunday 19 August 2012 17:39:19 Alberto Villa wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 10:49 PM, ajtiM <lumiwa at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I updated area51 and rebuilt Calligra 2.5 and have segmentations fault
> > still. It was built wit default gcc.
>
> I'm finally able to test the new Calligra, and I cannot find any
> problem. What were you doing when the applications crashed? Was LLVM
> built with Clang or with some custom option?

I rebuilt Calligra and when I started Krita I got the same errors. I ran Krita
from promt and I got:

> /usr/local/kde4/bin/krita
krita(75563)/kdecore (KLibrary) kde4Factory: The library
"/usr/local/kde4/lib/kde4/stateshape.so" does not offer a qt_plugin_instance
function.
KCrash: Application 'krita' crashing...
KCrash: Attempting to start /usr/local/kde4/lib/kde4/libexec/drkonqi from
kdeinit
sock_file=/home/ajtim/.kde4/socket-luna.wi.rr.com/kdeinit4__0

Suspended (signal)

And I rebuilt LLVM.

Thanks.

Mitja