[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] branches/kde-4.9/PORTS/devel/libcult

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Sat Aug 11 01:29:22 UTC 2012

SVN commit 8508 by rakuco:

libcult: Be more aggressive with the C++11 support hacks.

The same problem in FileArguments::erase() we previously worked around presents
itself whenever one calls an operation such as std::vector::erase() with a
Container::Vector::Iterator; since in C++11 erase() and others take
const_iterators instead of iterators, implicitly casting an Iterator to an
interator fails.

We now resort to the dirty hack of making Container::<Foo>::Iterators and
friends be typedefs for the std types instead of typedefs for the Container
wrappers around the std types. Hackish, but works fine and there should be no
change in functionality -- hopefully; however I don't really care since this
library is dead upstream and sane people should not be using it anyway.

 M  +11 -0     Makefile
 D             files/patch-cult__cli__file-arguments.hxx