[kde-freebsd] Qt 4.7.4 on freebsd

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Tue Apr 24 03:06:22 UTC 2012

"Andersson Jimmie (Telenor Sverige AB)" <jimmie.andersson at telenor.com>
writes:

> I'm trying to build the application mmapper on freebsd 9. I don't know
> if its even possible but I will try and it uses QT and can be built
> with qmake or cmake. I have installed latest QT from ports tree but
> how do I setup the enviroment for make to find QT?
> I'm using csh as shell and freebsd 9.0. I'm glad for any help!

It depends on the build system you choose to use; the application itself
should hopefully have more information about the process.

Does mmapper have any different requirements from simply running
qmake/cmake and then building?