[kde-freebsd] Calligra 2.4 and Clang

Matthew Rezny mrezny at hexaneinc.com
Fri Apr 20 14:08:00 UTC 2012

On 19 Apr, 2012, at 17:11, Olivier Smedts wrote:

> 2012/4/19 Matthew Rezny <mrezny at hexaneinc.com>:
>> I have put together a collection of patches for Calligra. Originally it was just to correct compilation errors with clang, but some warnings along the way led me to correct other rather obvious coding errors. I just updated the patch set for 2.4 that is in testing and have attached that version. This should probably get submitted upstream after it has had some more testing.
>
> Hello,
>
> I've got a problem with blank space :
> ===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for calligra-2.4.0
> 1 out of 1 hunks failed--saving rejects to
> ./filters/words/rtf/import/rtf-qt/src/UserPropsDestination.cpp.rej
> => Patch patch-filters__words__rtf__import__rtf-qt__src__UserPropsDestination.cpp
> failed to apply cleanly.
> => Patch(es) patch-cmake__modules__FindWPD.cmake
> patch-cmake__modules__FindWPG.cmake
> patch-filters__words__hancomword__pole.cpp
> patch-filters__words__msword-odf__wv2__src__bookmark.cpp applied
> cleanly.
> *** Error code 1
>
> Tabs and spaces in the original file, only spaces in your patch.
>
> Cheers
>
> --
> Olivier Smedts                                                 _
>                                         ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
> e-mail: olivier at gid0.org        - against HTML email & vCards  X
> www: http://www.gid0.org    - against proprietary attachments / \
>
>   "Il y a seulement 10 sortes de gens dans le monde :
>   ceux qui comprennent le binaire,
>   et ceux qui ne le comprennent pas."

Sorry about that. I must have accidentally converted to all spaces in the process of putting the svn out into the email. It appears that only affected one file as all other source files I patched were not using tabs.

In the meantime, I added a few more patches to quite warning and in the process found a few more small things that slipped through the first pass. The updated patch set, with tabs preserved, is attached for testing. I am submitting this version upstream.