[kde-freebsd] Calligra 2.4 and Clang

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Thu Apr 19 18:02:44 UTC 2012

Matthew Rezny <mrezny at hexaneinc.com> writes:

> I have put together a collection of patches for Calligra. Originally
> it was just to correct compilation errors with clang, but some
> warnings along the way led me to correct other rather obvious coding
> errors. I just updated the patch set for 2.4 that is in testing and
> have attached that version. This should probably get submitted
> upstream after it has had some more testing.

Thanks for the work. As we briefly discussed on IRC, these fixes would
benefit upstream, so I'd be more comfortable with integrating them after
they are sent to the Calligra team (the less non-upstreamed stuff we
keep, the better).