[kde-freebsd] KDevelop patch to fix system include path

Luca Pizzamiglio luca.pizzamiglio at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 21:39:32 UTC 2012

I've already filled a bug report in kde providing this small patch.
KDevelop guys helped me to fix this bug. I should mention it, sorry!
I don't know how long they take to merge that fix and when the next
KDevelop will be released, so I submitted this patch also here to
immediately provide the fix to FreeBSD users, where the error is
relevant; current Linux distros normally use a recent gcc, which
provides the -std option.

Best regards,
Luca