[kde-freebsd] Solid-Hardware?

Robert McKenzie vk7rb at internode.on.net
Wed Sep 28 14:03:11 UTC 2011

Thanks for the quick reply and no, it doesn't seem to work, everything is
as it was before with some improvements but I am now getting notifier
saying that I don't have permission as a user to mount the usb stick even
though the polkit-auth check states that I do have the necessary
privileges such that it would appear for some reason as if the permissions
are being lost somewhere.

I can mount as a user from a console but interestingly, when I try and do
a solid-hardware mount I get the error popping up but not when using the
usual mount command.

Any ideas as to where to look would be much appreciated as after trolling
the Internet for a solution I am afraid I am at a loss for an answer.

Regards,
Robert McKenzie.