[kde-freebsd] ports/156901: [patch] devel/cmake breaks with CC containing spaces

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Fri Sep 23 18:49:07 UTC 2011

On Friday 23 September 2011 16:20:08 Dominic Fandrey wrote:
>  The longer this is delayed, the more patches I will have to change.

dominic,

your work is very welcome, but we're now in the process of testing and
preparing qt4/pyqt4/kde4 updated version for the ports tree. we don't
have the manpower to take care of this as well, and it's not something we
can mix with the big kde patch, hence it will have to be postponed to -
probably - after the ports slush
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

Mene, mene, tekel, upharsin.