[kde-freebsd] raw patch for strigi with newer ffmpeg

Phil Oleson oz at nixil.net
Wed Sep 21 23:23:34 UTC 2011

hey.. I've been rebuilding my ports tree from scratch after upgrading to
current and ran into issues with strigi and the new ffmpeg-devel port.

I tracked down this patch from the gentoo portage patches..  I really
don't have the time to make to remake the patch and send in a PR, but
I thought I'd post the link to you all, just in case you don't already
have it in the area51? tree (been a while since I've used your overlay)

Anyways, here is the link:
http://sources.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/gentoo-x86/app-misc/strigi/files/strigi-0.7.5-ffmpeg.patch?revision=1.1