[kde-freebsd] [CFT] KDE and KDE PIM 4.7.1

Jaap Boender jaapb at kerguelen.org
Wed Sep 21 19:51:15 UTC 2011

Hi everybody,

I've succeeded in upgrading to 4.7.1 on my 9.0BETA2 installation. Compilation
went well, and then I actually tried to start the new KDE, at which point
kdeinit4 SIGFPE'd.

I turned out to have run into the problem described here: http://lists-
archives.org/kde-devel/26281-floating-point-exception-in-kapplication.html
(kdelibs doesn't like an outdated icon cache); removing
/var/tmp/kdecache-${USER} solved the problem, and now everything seems to be
running fine. Just thought I'd mention it.

Anyway, thanks for the update, keep up the good work!

Regards,

  Jaap Boender