[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/PYQT/devel

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Sun Sep 11 19:32:57 UTC 2011

SVN commit 7647 by rakuco:

Make patch-configure.py look much saner.

I hate this sort of patch, but this is the best I could achieve now.

We need to patch configure.py in order to be able to build each PyQt
part separately. The previous patch version added a lot of unnecessary
code and checked if we the system was actually FreeBSD.

At the expense of more information messages during the configuration
phase, the patch now restricts itself to:

  - Building QtCore only when the port requests so.
  - Building pyuic4 only if QtCore is built.
  - Avoiding Qt3 includes.
  - Removing the check for whether Python was built with
    --enable-shared (until my message to the freebsd-python mailing list
    is unanswered, at least). FreeBSD's Python is not passed that option
    during configuration, but it is actually possible to build
    designerplugin.

This change requires the py-qt4-dbus port to have
{BUILD,INSTALL}_WRKSRC to be set manually, otherwise QtCore will be
built and installed again.

 M  +72 -307   py-qt4-core/files/patch-configure.py
 M  +3 -0      py-qt4-dbus/Makefile