[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51/QT/Mk

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Sat Sep 3 23:20:17 UTC 2011

SVN commit 7583 by rakuco:

bsd.qt.mk: Pass -phonon and -no-phonon-backend to configure.

If we do not explicitly enable Phonon (and disable the backends as we
are interested in them only in multimedia/qt4-phonon-gst), some ports
will not enable it.

Case in point: devel/qt4-designer only builds the phonon widgets if
Phonon is detected and marked as enabled during configure time. If
gstreamer is not present in the system, the check for it will fail and
disable Phonon. If we explicitly enable Phonon and disable the backend
checks, this does not happen anymore.

multimedia/qt4-phonon-gst should still be safe with
-no-phonon-backend, as only non-Unix plugins depend on this setting to
be built.

Discussed with:	avilla on #kde-freebsd

 M  +3 -1      bsd.qt.mk