[kde-freebsd] KDE4 upgrade Could NOT find LIBKONQ

Alberto Villa avilla at FreeBSD.org
Fri Oct 28 14:07:33 UTC 2011

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 3:33 PM, Troy <troy at twisted.net> wrote:
>> What's the version of your installed databases/akonadi? And please,
>> paste a full log - script(1) - of `portmaster x11/kde4`.
>
> Here's where the error comes in from 'portmaster x11/kde4'

Sorry, this is not what I asked.

>> Please, paste the output of:
>> $ cd /usr/ports/devel/qscintilla2
>> $ sudo make extract
>> $ sudo ls -la work/*
>
> oz:104:/usr/ports/devel/qscintilla2# ls -ls work/*

Again, I asked a different thing. Anyway it should be enough. There's
no sign of problems here, please, try building it again.
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla