[kde-freebsd] [SVN Commit] area51

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Wed Oct 26 11:38:25 UTC 2011

On Wednesday 26 October 2011 13:30:08 Alberto Villa wrote:
> SVN commit 7772 by avilla:
>
> - Add optional dependency on gstreamer-plugins-all in
>   phonon-gstreamer, off by default and bump PORTREVISION.
> - Add note to kde4-workspace's pkg-message to alert people they
*need*
>   at least gstreamer-plugins-ogg to avoid a deadlock at logout.
>
> Reported by:	ale via e-mail
>

>  M  +5 -0      KDE/x11/kde4-workspace/pkg-message
>  M  +15 -0     PORTS/multimedia/phonon-gstreamer/Makefile
>  A             PORTS/multimedia/phonon-gstreamer/pkg-message

Even with this commit, we are shipping by default a non-working KDE
desktop at the moment (`pkg_add -r kde4` will install phonon-
gstreamer with no plugins, it will only print those two pkg-messages as
an alert). Maybe we should add a USE_GSTREAMER+=ogg when
WITH_PHONON_GSTREAMER is set in kde4-workspace?

By the way, I attached the patch I committed in this revision for you all
to check what's the situation.
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

MAIDEN AUNT:
	A girl who never had the sense to say "uncle."