[kde-freebsd] UPDATING 20111016 and KDE3

Alberto Villa avilla at FreeBSD.org
Mon Oct 17 08:08:57 UTC 2011

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 9:15 AM, Andrea Venturoli <ml at netfence.it> wrote:
> Using KDE3, I have ortp as a dependency of kdenetwork.
> Should I follow the above or is it ok only for KDE4?
> Is it needed? Would it harm anything?

linphone-base is required by kdenetwork4, if you don't have it you can
skip that line. I'll add it to UPDATING, thanks.

If you have both kdenetwork3 and 4, well, I don't know. You can try
proceeding with that step and seeing if kdenetwork3 still works, and
report back. I thought it was quite unlikely that people had
kdenetwork3 and 4 installed at the same time. Should this be a
problem, I'll end up making it optional in kdenetwork4.
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla