[kde-freebsd] Can't compile kde4 and kdelibs4 with an uptodate amd64 Releng machine. (

Matt Dawson matt at chronos.org.uk
Sat Nov 26 12:32:34 UTC 2011

On Saturday 26 Nov 2011 12:00:19 kde-freebsd-request at kde.org wrote:
> is there any news on this? I ccurrently build kdelibs with a shell
> loop  that automatically kills automoc every 60seconds and
> restarts the build... very annoying.

Stick the patch attached to that bug report in
/usr/ports/devel/automoc4/files/patch-kde4automoc.cpp and rebuild
devel/automoc4. The patch has been called bogus but, by $DEITY it
works and I don't care how bogus it is if I can get through a
tinderbuild without faffing about.

Direct link to the patch I'm using:

http://chronos.org.uk/download/patch-kde4automoc.cpp

Note fetch(1) may not work as it's running mod_security with anomalies
enabled.
--
Matt Dawson
MTD15-RIPE