[kde-freebsd] After update to kde-4.7.3 I observer kde4 crashes

David Southwell admin at vizion2000.net
Mon Nov 21 08:01:28 UTC 2011

On Sunday 20 November 2011 15:12:20 Yuri wrote:
> This started with some recent update.
>
> The kde4 bar disappears after moving mouse or windows. Desktop also
> disappears.
> Sometimes they are restarted by themselves, and sometimes not.
>
> Yuri
I have experienced similar problems on freebsd 8.2 amd64 (intel quad core)
system. In my case it is associated with a crash of plasma. As soon as I get a
chance I will rebuild with debug and then hopefully will be able to submit a
trace. In the meantime does anyone else have any further information?
Thanks

david